Friday, November 16, 2007

5 For Friday...I Dont Like It Unless Its Brand New

#5 2 Pistols Feat T-Pain-She Got It
T-Pain has been killing it the last year, nuff said



#4 Kid Sister Featuring Kanye West-Pro Nails
Where's my skaters & Chi-town fam at?



#3 Alicia Keys-Like You'll Never See Me Again
I don't front if a song is dope Ima stand behind it. This is one of the best slow jams I have heard in a minute...maybe its because of where Im at in my life who knows but this is MY 5 for Friday =]



#2 Kanye West-Flashing Lights
My 2nd favorite song due to the insane synths, basically he was like oh Timbo gonna come with his ish, ummm here you go. Just for the record "Cant Tell Me Nothing" is my fav Grad song as well as my favorite song ever...just my anthem. This song should start getting some more radio play soon and I believe a video might surface as well.



#1 Usher Featuring Ludacris-Dat Girl Right There
Ok first let me say this by no means is close to as good as "Yeah" but the beat is nuts (no clue who did it) and its for sure to get some spins and whys Luda always kill a 16 but his own songs are usually lukewarm since Word Of Mouf...Luda c'mon man

No comments: