Monday, March 31, 2008

Sometimes I Dream, That These Are Mine...


So, remember about a month ago when I completely geeked out over news that the Carmine VIs were finally getting a retro release? And I said that shoe might well be the shoe of the year? Well I was wrong. According to Sneakernews, the III end of the upcoming III/XX Countdown Pack will be the classic black Jordan III! Are you kidding me? Black III’s. The shoes pictured are from the last time they were available in 2001. There haven’t been any leaked images, but I can’t see them making too many changes. Now if only I could score a pair without having to pay for a pair of XX’s as well. I guess that’s how they’re getting all of us though. Dare I even suggest Laney V’s? Look for these in your dreams, and in stores in October.

No comments: